20 Jul I will need help with this assignment, creating a ‘shell’ with the required resources and choosing a company as well. Instructions and rubric are attachedBUS505Unit8Assignmentan
I will need help with this assignment, creating a "shell" with the required resources and choosing a company as well. Instructions and rubric are attached
Due Date: 11:59 pm EST Thursday of Unit 8 Points: 100
For this assignment, you will identify an organization and assess its creativity,
discovery, and innovation. This is an individual assignment structured to provide you
with an opportunity to demonstrate your mastery of the materials studied in this course
by applying what you have learned to a specific company or organization of interest to
• Identify an organization or business that is of interest to you. You should be
intimately familiar with the management and operations practices of this
• You may change the name of the organization to keep your assessment private.
but please indicate that you have changed the name in your work.
• Describe the organization you select as the subject of your project and its
defining characteristics. Explain why you chose the organization. If the
organization is large you are free to focus on a division, department, practice or
product initiative of the organization.
• Conduct a Critical Analysis of how the organization and its approach to creativity,
discovery and innovation. Identify and apply course concepts and principles
explored throughout the term and respond to nine Critical Analysis Components
of Organizations provided below. Be specific and clear in making linkages.
A. Title Page
B. Brief Description of the subject organization
C. Explanation of why the organization was selected including information that
offers defining characteristics of the organization and informs the status of the
organization’s innovation and creativity.
BUS 505 – Organizational Creativity
Assess Creativity, Discovery and Innovation in an Organization
D. Critical Analysis Components of the Organization:
1. Internal and external drivers of innovation in the organization.
2. The role design thinking plays in creative problem-solving in the organization.
3. Evaluation of the role managers and leaders within the organization play as
4. How idea generation is used to solve problems, enhance core competencies,
gather consumer insights, etc.
5. Myths perpetuated by the organization.
6. Elements of the creative process within the organization.
7. Barriers to creativity and innovation within the organization. Assess how the
barriers occur and are addressed.
8. Responsible innovation and ethical approaches and issues the organization
9. The role of leadership in creating, managing, and sustaining innovation in the
10. Future creativity and innovation within the organization.
E. Recommendations and Lessons
• Specific recommendations for improvement must be based upon the lessons
learned as a result of your analysis. If there are no clear suggestions for
improvement suggest how what this organization does can be transferred to
another organization(s), department, or units.
• Your assessment should provide at least six recommendations for
improvement or transferrable lessons based on your analysis
G. Reference Page including at least six scholarly sources to support your work.
• This assignment is due Thursday 11:59 pm
• You may choose the format for your deliverable. Make use of your creativity in determining a format that you believe best permits you to cover and respond to
all required elements of this assignment.
• APA reference format, including an in-text citation for referenced works.
• At least six (6) resources.
Be sure to read the criteria by which your work will be evaluated before you write
and again after you write.
Evaluation Rubric for Unit 8 Assignment Creativity, Discovery, and Inovation in an Organization
CRITERIA Deficient Needs Improvement
(0-5 Points) (6-7 Points) (8-9 Points) (10 Points)
Description of the Organization
Missing or inadequate.
Provides limited description, lacks many details.
Provides adequate description, some details omitted.
Provides exceptional description of the organization.
(0-5 Points) (6-7 Points) (8-9 Points) (10 Points)
Explanation of Organization Choice
Lacks explanation and/or clearly stated defining characteristics.
Provides limited explanation and 2 defining characteristics.
Provides adequate explanation and 3 fully stated defining characteristics.
Provides detailed explanation and at least 4 well defined characteristics.
(0-23 Points) (24-31 Points) (32-39 Points) (40 Points)
Critical Analysis Components of the Organization
Analysis inadequately references components.
Analysis makes limited reference to less than 9 components.
Adequately addresses 9 required components.
Substantially addresses all 9 required components.
(0-11 Points) (12-15 Points) (16-19 Points) (20 Points
Recommendations and Lessons
Provides 4 or less recommendations or transferrable lessons.
Provides 5 recommendations or transferrable lessons.
Provides at least 6 recommendations or transferrable lessons. Minor details missing.
Provides at least 6 well-defined recommendations or transferrable lessons.
(0-5 Points) (6-7 Points) (8-9 Points) (10 points)
Clear and Professional Presentation/ Writing and APA Format
Errors impede professional presentation; guidelines not followed.
Significant errors that do not impede professional presentation.
Few errors that do not impede professional presentation.
Writing and format are clear, professional, APA compliant, and error free.
(0 Points) (10 Points)
References Less than 6 scholarly resources.
n/a n/a Includes at least 6 scholarly resources fully supporting work.
Business & Finance / Operations Management
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.