20 Jul Explain the differences between individual values, group values, and society/community values. List the 7Cs embodied by the leader you watched in the documentary. Include the
1. Explain the differences between individual values, group values, and society/community values.
2. List the 7Cs embodied by the leader you watched in the documentary. Include the name of the leader and title of the documentary you selected. https://www.learningforjustice.org/classroom-resources/film-kits/one-survivor-remembers/streaming
3. Relate the 7Cs to the service-learning issue you've chosen and support your responses with evidence connected to that service-learning issue and the individual, group, and society/community values inherent in it.
As you write your reflective hw, keep in mind
- The needs of the community that should be addressed
- What has been done or can be done to address these needs
- The resources that are needed to make change happen
This question was first posted at safehomework.com!
Buy at safehomework.com for only $10 a page
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.