11 Jul Privacy in the workplace has changed drastically over the years. The following are just some examples of how privacy has changed: Monitoring employees’ cell phones Installing e
Privacy in the workplace has changed drastically over the years. The following are just some examples of how privacy has changed:
- Monitoring employees' cell phones
- Installing e-mail surveillance software
- Placing cameras in work areas and break rooms
- Storing files or pictures on a work computer
- Monitoring browsing history
Imagine that you are a department manager for a credit card company that handles confidential financial information for millions of consumers. One of your team members complained about your policy on prohibiting cell phones in the workplace to protect sensitive information. Discuss the following:
- Why are cell phones a potential legal issue for businesses?
- How would you respond to your team member?
This question was first posted at writeden.com!
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.