11 Jul In this assignment you will present your research question along with a purpose statement. You will also present your preliminary thoughts on a research design. In other
In this assignment you will present your research question along with a purpose statement. You will also present your preliminary thoughts on a research design. In other words, how do you intend to answer your research question. The specific research question should be of depth and breadth required for a major project. There is a template attached with the proper headings and settings. You are required to use this template to submit your assignment. This temple is attached as "Assignment1Template."
Required Elements of the Assignment
- Title Page
- Introduction - Provide pertinent information related to your topic focusing on why your topic is important. The introduction contains three secondary headings which are Purpose Statement, Research Question, and Design Statement.
- Purpose Statement - Present your purpose statement in this section.
- Research Question - Present your research question in this section.
- Design Statement - Explain how you intend to answer your research question. This section represents your preliminary thoughts on a methodology. For example, you may intend to conduct a case study in order to answer your research question. It is expected that your research design will evolve as a result of conducting the literature review.
- Reference list in APA format containing at least 8 scholarly sources of which six must be peer reviewed journal articles
- Your paper must be at a minimum of 3 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
- All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.
A Master Thesis
Submitted to the Faculty
American Public University
In Partial Fulfillment of the
Requirements for the Degree
Master of Arts
American Public University
Charles Town, WV
Statement of the Problem
In the ever-evolving world of cyber security, global pandemics, supply chain management and
transportation security, vulnerabilities in global transportation security have been exposed giving way to
disruption of the flow of goods, services and travel.
The goal of this paper is to observe the effects of the cyber security, the global pandemic and other transportation security vulnerabilities that have caused on going issues and problems with supply chain management within the United States between 2020 to the present. Within the topic Type your purpose statement here…..
Type your research question here…..
Type your research design here…..
Type your references in alphabetical order here in accordance with APA….
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.