11 Jul Discuss the history of race/ethnicity as expressed in popular culture in general. Define the audience for music and TV shows popular culture categories and explore whe
- Discuss the history of race/ethnicity as expressed in popular culture in general.
- Define the audience for music and TV shows popular culture categories and explore whether social issue messaging and the audience has changed in any way. Consider whether the audience is local, global, or regional.
- Discuss what each of your examples (Tv show and music) popular culture artifacts/expressions communicate regarding your issue.
- Analyze how at least one additional social issue relates to at least one of your popular culture artifacts/expressions.
- Analyze access and distribution limitations for each of your popular culture artifacts/expressions.
- Determine whether or not access and distribution forces control content. Explain your reasoning.
- Explain whether your popular culture artifacts/expressions send messages that define social values or provoke change.
- Analyze how your example popular culture artifacts/expressions connect or do not connect with your personal values.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.