05 May In detail explain something you learned from each chapter and how you may apply this information. Go into detail. Some examples of how you can
Posted at 20:45h in Uncategorized
Pick three chapters from the book that interest you.
- In detail explain something you learned from each chapter and how you may apply this information. Go into detail. Some examples of how you can apply this information is:
- I will use this information in my home office by…….
- At work it will be helpful with……
- This will benefit me in my future employment by…….
- I was surprised to learn that…….
- Use one outside reference and research about one of the things you wrote about.
- You will need the following components in your paper:
- A title page
- 5 pages
- Reference page citing both the textbook and the reference for the outside.
- Use APA style formatting for this paper.
DO NOT START A SENTENCE WITH BECAUSE
I’ve submitted Chapter 1, 3, and 5 as well ass the name of the book .
Computers: Understanding Technology by Lisa A. Bucki